When filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to subscribe to a newsletter, register as an exhibitor/planner or to request additional information on the Executive Travel Show.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- - To allow us to better service you for customer service requests.
- - To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- - To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- - To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We never ask for credit card numbers on line.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your email information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- - Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- - Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- - Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- - Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- - Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- - Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- - Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- - Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR EMAIL LIST
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, where the unsubscribe button is located.
Call (403) 294-0977 and request to be removed from our email list. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.